Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Ultimate Technique for Success

The most effective and reliable personal development tool : Yourself. Your body, your thoughts, your words. Do it by yourself : through Self-talk, Free writing(stream of consciousness writing), Self-suggestions, Exercise, Meditation,....

External aids like books, CDs and seminars are only props or route maps. They require conditions-electric power, visibility, money etc. But when you internalise their content and start DOING it, you are transforming yourself.

I realised this after reading The Secret. It held a mirror to me and showed where the correction was to be done: my thoughts. I have to overhaul my thoughts- be aware of my thoughts, state of mind...And that is a 24 hour job.
----------------------------------------------------------
Want to hire me to write for your blog or online publication? You can find my contact details here: About me
The Ultimate Success SECRET -RevisitedYour Wish Is Your Command - CD Series + MP3 PlayerThe 7 Ultimate Success SecretsThe Ultimate Secret Total Success Formula Exposed!

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *